Project Manager - London
Job type: Permanent
Specialism: Project Management
Enable Infrastructure Ltd is a leading provider of infrastructure solutions, specialising in the design, development, and operation of critical infrastructure projects. Our company is committed to delivering sustainable and resilient infrastructure solutions to support the growth and development of communities.
We are a vibrant, forward looking mid-sized business operating in several infrastructure construction market sectors. We are a growing business looking to expand our geographic footprint from our London HQ with strong values and a vision to create infrastructure solutions with lasting community value.
Due recent successful business diversification, we are looking to recruit a Project Manager to lead end-to-end project cycles to ensure safe delivery of the project to time, cost and quality requirements on rail civils projects throughout the South East.
We operate in a sector where demand is expected to outgrow supply and where the attraction and retention of good people must be our primary focus. We seek to provide our people with a working environment that is rewarding and challenging, where people can enjoy working, feel valued and develop their skills.
Our employees understand and live by our values which breeds passion and quality to the forefront of performance where our culture is fair and good work is rewarded. We have strong desires around delivering a Social Value Impact through our recruitment strategies by aligning our business with strategic sourcing partners such as the military, welfare to work providers, young offender rehabilitation institutions, and youth development charities.
We are committed to offering social value support to people from our local communities; you can take part in numerous events to positively impact our communities.
The role is overseeing the full life cycle and delivery of projects across the country. This is a great opportunity for someone with experience in the rail civils and infrastructure industries to grow & develop within the business. Some who is an experienced Project Manager to become a subject matter expert and assist in leading the business to reach its goals within the market.
- Ensure projects teams deliver works in accordance with the terms of the contract
- Ensure contract programmes within the timescales set out by the contract, providing the client with contractually determined progress updates
- Take responsibility for ensuring projects are delivered in compliance with the Information Management System
- Ensure Contract compliance is maintained through all aspects of the works
- Ensure all contractual notifications are formalised as per Commercial procedure
- Responsible for cost control of project delivery
- Responsibility for the safe delivery of projects and compliance with all relevant HSQE requirements
- Develop and maintain relationships with Clients and external stakeholders
- Develop relationships to allow future opportunities
- Lead and implement processes of internal project start up meetings
- Lead HSQE Start up meetings
- Support CVR & Project Management meetings
- Line manage Project Managers leading delivery teams under different contractual arrangements
- Ensure robust budget to builds are completed and implemented throughout the project lifecycle
- Extensive experience in the installation, construction and delivery of infrastructure projects
- Extensive experience on LU/TFL & Rail civils projects
- Various rail infrastructure experience ideally
- Strong organisational and teamwork skills
- A proactive approach with an ability to learn new technologies
- A proven understanding of all H&S regulations, policies, standards, and legislation Knowledge with in the industry
- Civil Engineer (not essential)
What we provide
- In addition to a passion for a strong work-life balance and flexibility/core hours working, you can expect:
- 25 days holiday + an extra day for your birthday + bank holidays
- Length of service leave increasing from year 1.
- Additional leave purchase scheme
- Private family healthcare
- Bonus scheme
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity offering
- Reimbursement towards relevant professional development and memberships
- An inclusive and diverse environment, embracing the variety of cultures, backgrounds and lifestyles of our employees
- A focus on safety, health, and wellbeing, prioritising our people through a culture of caring and a network of positive mental health champions
- Opportunities to give back to our communities through our social value program
- Paid volunteering days
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a growing contractor where emphasis is placed on your personal development and growth, with the opportunity for progression into a Regional Manager role in the very near future.