Construction Lead ICP/DNO
Job type: Permanent
Specialism: Electrical Engineering
Enable Infrastructure Ltd is a leading infrastructure development company specialising in delivering innovative and sustainable solutions in the construction industry. With a focus on major infrastructure projects, we excel in areas such as transportation, utilities, energy, and telecommunications.
As a forward-thinking organisation, we are seeking a dedicated and experienced Project Engineer/Construction Lead to join our team and drive growth in the Renewables, DNO (Distribution Network Operator), HV (High Voltage) Power, and ICP (Independent Connection Provider) markets while delivering on project workload.
This position requires a deep understanding of delivery in the renewable energy sector (ICP and IDNO), distribution network operations, high voltage power systems, and connection providers.
Our newly created business unit works on an exciting range of HV projects renewable energy ICP and EPC projects, transmission & distribution commissioning projects and large-scale railway electrification projects. We are rapidly expanding our team so it’s a great time to join the business.
We provide design, installation & commissioning services in support of a variety of EV, PV, ICP, DNO, battery storage and Rail projects. The successful candidate needs to be a well-rounded individual with a broad skillset encompassing resource & logistics planning, commercial management and contract administration as well as the traditional project management competences. The successful candidate will require an electrical engineering bias with experience of a broad range of power engineering projects up to 132KV.
- Management of the full project lifecycle
- Manage all types of projects ensuring work is completed to time to required quality standard and within budget.
- Lead and direct a workforce on site
- Take a lead in promoting business development within the team.
What you will need to be successful:
- Educated to degree level in a relevant engineering discipline
- Developed project administration skills and proven history of financial management of projects
- Experience of design and engineering on projects with commercial / industrial knowledge and expertise
- Good understanding of both LV and HV installation work within a contracting environment
- Outstanding self-reliance, resourcefulness and initiative, flexible approach and excellent time management
- Program Management
- Previous experience leading teams or managing sites
What’s in it for you
In addition to a passion for a strong work-life balance and flexibility/core hours working, you can expect:
25 days holiday + an extra day for your birthday + bank holidays
Additional leave purchase scheme
Company vehicle + fuel card or allowance
Private family healthcare
Enhanced Maternity & Paternity offering
Reimbursement towards relevant professional development and memberships
An inclusive and diverse environment, embracing the variety of cultures, backgrounds and lifestyles of our employees
A focus on safety, health, and wellbeing, prioritising our people through a culture of caring and a network of positive mental health champions
Opportunities to give back to our communities through our social value program
Paid volunteering days
Get in touch to learn more about the opportunity and company.