Senior Project Manager - Midlands
Job type: Permanent
Specialism: Project Management
The Enable Group, formed from an MBO in July 2020 is formed around a infrastructure construction business focussed on rail and power. We seek to provide our people with a working environment that is rewarding and challenging, where people can enjoy working, feel valued and develop their skills. Our employees understand and live by our values which breeds passion and quality to the forefront of performance where our culture is fair and good work is rewarded.
Given ongoing success in the Midlands and the North West regions. We are looking to recruit a Project manager or Senior Project Manager to join our team and help to deliver on rail civils construction projects throughout the region.
We require an experience Senior Project Manager to lead end-to-end project cycles to ensure safe delivery of the project to time, cost and quality requirements.
To be successful in this role you must have rail civils construction experience as a Project Manager ideally with a background in rail civils who could step up to a Senior role deputising and supporting the Regional Manager.
You must have an understanding of commercial contracts (NEC), possess excellent stakeholder management skills while building rapport with the clients by delivering on time, to budget, spec and quality.
- Experience as Project Manager on rail construction projects
- Qualification in Project Management
- Degree in Civil Engineering or construction Management (not essential)
- Sentinel card with PTS ticket
- CSCS card
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures and material and project management principles
- Familiarity with quality and health and safety standards
- Good knowledge of NEC Contracts
What is in it for you
- Flexible working possible,
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays and an extra day for your birthday,
- additional leave purchase scheme
- life insurance,
- well-being app with money off website access,
- cycle to work scheme,
- childcare vouchers
- + a number of other fringe benefits.